Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle

Cliche, kill me.  Anyway, welcome to the site, this isn't my first blog (gotta thank Xanga.com for that one) but within you will find all things hip hop, sports, and other cultural items.  2012 is going to be a big year and according to the Mayans, just might be our last, so lets beat the breaks off this muthasucka.  My first post is going to be my end of year hip hop list that I posted to by facebook account.  I'll take more comments as they arise but I think my list was pretty well put together and I didnt overlook too many projects or artist.  Anyway I'm gonna review a couple albums a week, this week I'm gonna give yall 2 projects, those being the new Raekwon joint, "Unexpected Victory" and T.I.'s "F*ck Da City Up".  I'll drop some links down bottom so y'all can check them out yourselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment